Salted fish (trout / salmon) — 500 g
Boiled Eggs — 4 pcs.
Rice boiled — 4-5 Art. l.
Crab sticks (or shrimp) — 1 pack
For the cream:
Soft cheese «Philadelphia» — 100 g
Sour cream — 4 tbsp. l.
Mayonnaise — 4 tbsp. l.
Gelatin — 8 g
For carnations and red caviar.
1. Rub the yolks separately, protein and crab sticks on a fine grater.
2. Form lay a cellophane film.
3. Cut the fish into strips, lay them on the floor and walls of the mold.
4. Now you can prepare the cream. Soak gelatin in water 0.5 cups, to swell, and then dissolved in a water bath. While gelatin cools, combine until smooth — the sour cream, mayonnaise and cheese. Then pour into it, stirring gelatin. Cream of density should be like sour cream.
5. stacked layers: 1st — cream, 2nd — grated egg yolks, 3rd — cream, 4th — crab sticks, 5 th — cream, 6th — grated proteins 7th — cream 8th — Fig, 9 th — cream.
6. Put the cake in the refrigerator overnight. We reach, we lay on top of a plate turned upside down: the cake falls on the plate.
7. Decorate with fresh herbs and red caviar.