You will need:
for thin dough:
· 100 gr. warm water;
· 0.5 tsp dry yeast;
· 1 teaspoon sugar and salt;
· 2 cups sifted flour;
· 1 egg;
· 2 tbsp. l. olive oil.
· Tomato sauce (100 gr. Tomatoes, olive oil, dried basil, oregano, salt, sugar);
· 100 gr. tomatoes;
· 100 gr. ham;
· 120 g. cheese;
· 50 gr. pepper;
· 100 gr. fresh mushrooms.
Italian pizza on a thin crust.
1. Knead the dough: Dissolve sugar in warm water, dry yeast and salt.
2. Pour half the flour, stir and add the egg and mix well again weight.
3. Add the remaining flour, olive oil and knead the dough.
4. Divide the dough in half: half of each, you can cook a pizza with a diameter of 35-40 cm.
5. Roll out the dough into a thin round pancake, as appropriate podsypaya flour.
6. Prepare the tomato sauce: 2-3 medium tomatoes and scald with boiling water, remove the peel, chop them in a blender, add a pinch of dried basil and oregano, olive oil, sugar, salt. Boil the sauce for 5 minutes, and let cool slightly.
7. The whole area of the test Spread tomato sauce.
8. Put the sliced mushrooms, ham, peppers, tomatoes, sprinkle with grated cheese and herbs.
9. Place the pizza for 15-20 minutes in a preheated 220 degree oven. Important: Do not overdo it in the oven, otherwise the dough get soft!