Welcome to my Airfryer Macaroni And Cheese Mini Quiche recipe.
With it being our man food month in celebration of Dominic turning 40 later this month, it only felt right that I put together my Airfryer macaroni and cheese mini quiche recipe. This is because if he wants comfort food from me it is always a toss up between my cheese quiche and my cheese pasta.
I was taught how to make both of them from one of my aunts and she was always one for the delicious home made high cheese meals. She certainly gives me a run for my money for my love of cheese. Plus whenever there is a family get together you can pretty much guarantee that she will be there with her delicious cheese and tomato quiche.
With the trusted cheese sauce, I used to always forget the exact ingredients and would ring her up and she would talk me through it over the phone. I was about 12 at the time and it was long before you relied on Pinterest for quick recipe info.
Well what if you could have both of them? And have them both all in one meal?
This is also an excellent way to make use of your leftovers. It only needs a little bit of macaroni cheese and an even smaller amount of leftover short crust pastry to make this happen. They also cook really fast in the Airfryer, giving you the perfect evening supper!
Or you could of course take them on a picnic with you, which we have been known to do in the past.
Oh and did I mention if you’re using leftovers it is very quick and easy to cook!>#Airfryer #Macaroni And #Cheese Mini #Quiche Recipe via recipe_thisClick To Tweet
- Philips Airfryer
- 8Tbsp Leftover Macaroni & Cheese (get our recipe here)
- Shortcrust Pastry (get our recipe here)
- 2Tbsp Greek Yoghurt
- 2 Large Eggs
- 350ml Whole Milk
- 1Tsp Garlic Puree
- Grated Cheese (optional)
- Rub the bottom and sides of your ramekins with a little flour to stop them from sticking when cooked.
- Line the bottom of your ramekins with shortcrust pastry.
- Mix the Greek yoghurt with the garlic and the leftover macaroni cheese. Then fill your ramekins so that they are ¾ full.
- Mix together the egg and the milk and pour over the macaroni cheese.
- Add a little grated cheese to the top and then place in the Airfryer for 20 minutes at 180c.