This recipe uses basic spices, sugars, some oils and a cute jar to put it in when all mixed up.
Start by mixing up the dry ingredients first.
Then add in the almond oil and stir to combine.
Then add a some drops of vitamin E oil. Mix and all done!
Now is the fun part! Dress up a cute little mason jar with ribbons and tags perfect for gifting!
If you don’t love ribbon, try baker’s twine or regular twine. Find a free printable gift tag or make your own!
Another fun way to add to the cuteness of this gift is to add a lid cover or a patterned paper in between the mason jar lid.
Who would love to get this fun gingerbread sugar scrub as a gift this holiday season?
Gingerbread Sugar ScrubA simple sugar scrub recipe.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup almond oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 5-6 drops vitamin E oil
- In a medium mixing bowl, add both sugars and spices. Whisk to combine.
- Add the almond and Vitamin E oils and mix until well incorporated.
- Transfer to an airtight glass container and store up to 3 months.
- HOW TO USE
- Wet skin in the shower or hands in sink and apply the gingerbread scrub.
- Massage skin in a circular motion to allow the sugars to gently exfoliate any dead skin and allow the almond oil to moisturize.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry with a towel.
- Apply your favorite body lotion.
More DIY gift ideas:
Remodelaholic is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Please see our full disclosure here.
Cassity started Remodelaholic with her husband, Justin, to share their love for knocking out walls together. Since then, Remodelaholic has become a great community and resource for all those wanting to know how to make their builder-grade home BEAUTIFUL on a budget!