Rapunzel’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
While wondering when her when her life will begin and making a song out of it, Rapunzel wonders what all she could do. In the song she balances plates of chocolate chip cookies as she dreams of baking. So let’s put her plan into action and bake some ourselves!
> Print Recipe Rapunzel's Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Awesome Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Rate this recipe! Ingredients
- Whisk flour, baking soda, cornstarch and salt in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat the butter and sugar using a hand mixer.
- Add the eggs and the vanilla extract and beat to combine.
- Add the flour mixture and mix carefully so that no lumps are formed.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and refrigerate the dough for half an hour to one hour.
- Take out the dough and place cookie racks in the oven and preheat it to 325°F.
- Make cookies by making dough balls.
- Tear each ball in half and then put them back together with bumpy side upwards.
- Bake the cookies for 12 minutes, rotating them when half-baked.
- The cookie should look golden when you remove it and the center should be a little moist.
- Cool the cookies on the baking sheet and remove once firm.
5 Superfoods You Should Eat For Complete Nutrition
Get F&B News delivered to your inbox Tags Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
, food on disney
, Pop Culture recipe
, rapunzel chocolate chip cookie recipe >
Source : https://www.hungryforever.com/recipe/rapunzels-chocolate-chip-cookie-recipe/