2) Line a muffin pan using melted margarine.
3) Use a rolling pin to flatten the bread slices, and using a round cookie cutter or large coffee cup, cut circles out of the bread slices. Place these bread circles in each division of the muffin pan.
4) Steam the broccoli for 3 minutes.
5) Place the eggs, milk, half of the feta cheese, smoked chicken (cut in cubes), tomatoes (cut up), steamed broccoli (cut up into smaller pieces), mushrooms, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix together.
6) Fill up the muffin cups with the mixture.
7) Top the quiches with the rest of the feta cheese.
8) Place quiches in oven for 20 - 25 minutes, or until egg has set.
** The calories in this recipe can be lowered by using lower-calorie substitutes or different ingredients. I used these ingredients because they were available in my kitchen and anyone can make it, whether starting out eating healthily or aPlease let me know via a comment if you have tried my recipe or a variation of my recipe. Thanks!
Serving Size: 12 (using a standard-size muffin pan)
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user RANDOMAPRICOT.