- This report might qualify for up to a 30% DISCOUNT if purchased before the end of 2017
- More details at www.fastmr.com/prod/1307989_cakes_pastries_sweet_pies.aspx
Cakes, Pastries & Sweet Pies (Bakery & Cereals) Market in the United States of America - Outlook to 2021: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Cakes, Pastries & Sweet Pies market in United States of America.
Cakes, Pastries and Sweet Pies - all premade cakes and pastries (including those baked on the premises of retailers (inc. bakers). Includes flapjacks and brownies
Cakes, Pastries & Sweet Pies market in the United States of America registered a positive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.50% during the period 2011 to 2016 with a sales value of USD 26,199.68 Million in 2016, an increase of 3.42% over 2015. The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2011-2016 and illustrative forecast to 2021 covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Cakes, Pastries & Sweet Pies and its variants Packaged/Industrial Cakes, Pastries & Sweet Pies, Unpackaged/Artisanal Cakes, Pastries & Sweet Pies.
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value for top brands for the year 2013 to 2016, Demographic Analytics and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Department Stores, Dollar Stores, Variety Store, Cash & Carries and Warehouse clubs, eRetailers, Food & Drinks specialists, Drug stores & Pharmacies, Health & Beauty Stores, Other general retailers and others) where ever applicable.
The research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to United States of America's Cakes, Pastries & Sweet Pies (Bakery & Cereals) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of country and Volumes are represented in M Kilograms.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
* Overall Cakes, Pastries & Sweet Pies (Bakery & Cereals) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2011 to 2021.
* Value terms for the top brands.
* Distribution channel sales analytics from 2013-2016.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Cakes, Pastries & Sweet Pies (Bakery & Cereals) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
* Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
* Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
* Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015&afid=701
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
# 669 Words