- 6 cups cubed seedless watermelon, chilled (2 lbs after peeling)*
- 4 cups cold water
- 3/4 cup fresh strained lemon juice, chilled
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar (more or less to taste)
- Ice and fresh mint for serving
- Add watermelon to a blender and pulse until well pureed (there should be about 4 cups). Pour through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl.
- In a large pitcher whisk together water, lemon juice and sugar until sugar has dissolved. Stir in pureed watermelon. Stir in ice and mint (alternately add ice and mint directly to individual cups and pour lemonade over). Store in refrigerator.